Aon's Affinity Insurance Services is the insurance leader for the O&P industry. We understand the special insurance needs of your profession and strive to provide you with the best insurance solutions and service. Consider these features - does your current carrier measure up?
- A customized insurance package tailored to your specific needs, including property, liability, auto, umbrella and workers' compensation coverages*.
- Protects you and your employees from lawsuits while at your place of business and when visiting a patient away from your office.
- Separate limits for your product and professional liability coverages (please note: if you provide direct patient care or render healthcare advice in person or online, you need to consider professional liability coverage to protect you from lawsuits.)
- Property protection for your equipment, inventory, stock, machinery, vehicles and any improvements made to your premises.
- Available additional property enhancements include: business income and extra expense, equipment breakdown, personal effects, valuable property, accounts receivable, hardware, software and data, and tenants improvement.
- Primary liability limits at $1,000,000 per occurrence with a $2,000,000 aggregate and an optional $1,000,000 per occurrence with a $3,000,000 aggregate.
- Umbrella limits up to $10,000,000.
- Option to pay your premium in installments with small billing fee.
- Access to the proprietary PureSafety risk management program that can save you 10% on your premium
- A dedicated sales and service team with over 100 years combined history (servicing the O&P industry)
- In-house rating and underwriting for fast turnaround and expert understanding of your unique risks.
- A.M. Best A rated carrier, with over $2 billion in assets.
- One phone number to call for all of your business needs
*Available in most states.
Professional Liability, also called malpractice insurance, protects a practitioner from errors or adverse events arising from their practice. This coverage is essential if you provide direct patient care and/or render healthcare advice in person or on-line.
Property Insurance covers damage to property that you own -- your building, equipment, furnishings, fixtures, computers, valuable papers, records, and more. Included in the Property coverage section of a Commercial Package Policy is Business Income and Extra Expense, also known as Business Interruption Insurance.
Business Income provides for the loss of business income that results from a fire or other covered loss that disrupts the operation of your business.
Extra Expense covers the extra expense incurred to continue operations in a temporary location, in the event of a covered loss to your property.
General Liability covers your company's legal responsibility for the harm it may cause to others. This includes bodily injury, property damage or loss, personal injury which includes slander or libel, and advertising injury. General Liability also covers the cost of your legal defense.
Commercial Automobile Coverage protects you from losses resulting from bodily injury or property damage, caused by the use of a covered automobile. This insurance can also cover damage to your own vehicle, your company-owned/leased car, and your employees' cars if used for company business. Coverage is customized to suit your needs.
Workers' Compensation provides coverage for work-related injuries or illnesses. If one of your employees is accidentally injured while on the job, benefits determined by state law will be paid for a wide range of services to aid the injured worker's recovery and return to work. Employer's Liability coverage is also included and covers suits brought against the employer by the employee for job-related accidents. Suits can also come from family members of employees. Workers' Compensation laws often limit the liability of employers to employee suits, but suits are still possible.
Umbrella Liability provides excess liability coverage over scheduled, underlying general liability, auto liability and employers liability coverages. It is designed to increase the limits of liability, thereby providing catastrophe coverage. The umbrella policy pays (up to the umbrella policy limit) for losses only after the amount of loss exceeds any existing primary policy limits.Request a No-Obligation Insurance Quote
You can also call us Toll-Free at 800-544-2672.
We'll review your current insurance program, analyze your needs, and offer recommendations to help you manage your risk