Aon's Affinity Insurance Services is the insurance leader for the O&P industry. We understand the special insurance needs of your profession and strive to provide you with the best insurance solutions and service. Consider some selected highlights of the program:
- Customized insurance package tailored to your specific needs, including property, liability, auto, umbrella and workers compensation coverages*.
- Protects you and your employees from lawsuits while at your place of business and when visiting a patient away from your office.
- Separate limits for your product and professional liability coverages. Please note: if you provide direct patient care or render advice in person or online, you need professional liability coverage to protect yourself from lawsuits.
- Property protection for your building, equipment, inventory, stock, machinery, and any tenant improvements made to leased premises.
- Available additional property enhancements include: business income and extra expense, equipment breakdown, personal effects, valuable papers, accounts receivable, computer hardware, software, and data.
- A dedicated sales and service team with over 100 years combined history servicing the O&P industry.
- A.M. Best A rated carrier with over $2 billion in assets.
- Option to pay your premium in installments with small billing fee.
Experience the difference for yourself!
If you would like to apply for the commercial insurance package, including professional liability, click here to download a pdf of the application.
If you would also like to apply for worker's compensation insurance, click here to download a pdf of the application.
*Available in most states.
Affinity Healthcare is a division of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.; in CA (License #0795465), MN & OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc.; and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency.
This summary is for illustrative purposes only and should in no way be considered to accurately summarize the available insurance coverage. All policies are subject to policy terms, conditions, exclusions, company underwriting guidelines and approval. Coverage availability may vary by state.